Saturday, July 15, 2006


Today I woke up at 4am in the morning to watch the STP bike riders start off at the UW stadium. My boss was in this race. This race goes from Seattle to Portland. This is 200 miles. Some people do this race in one day and some other people do it in two days. There were so many bikers at the stadium that when my friend was driving me that she had a hard time not getting squashed by the pack of bikers. It was fun being up early and feeling the wind in my face. I liked being able to cheer everyone on in a goal that is very healthy goal.

2 Comments:

At 8:29 PM, Anonymous mom said...

Sweet Blog, sweetie.
Sounds fun and interesting.
love ya

 
At 1:03 AM, Blogger AlaskaSteve said...

Hey, have I told you my latest project? I want to ride a bicycle from Maine to Washington state along the Northern Tier bike route next summer! 4300 miles, give or take a few. I have to start in Maine on April 1 in order to get to North Dakota in time for Trevor's wedding - and then I'm coming to see you (hopefully catching a ride with Grandpa) to see you graduate! Love ya - Uncle Steve

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home