Monday, July 03, 2006



Sleeping was really great today. I slept in till about 11 a.m. After wasting half my day in bed I ate Captain Crunch for breakfast and then had a grilled cheese sandwich and doritoes for lunch. Since there are only a few of us at the house we decided to go to the mall and I found it really boring because there were hardly any shops that didn't consist of clothes clothes and more clothes. I found it rather boring. I came back home and went to the store to pick up some personal items. I took a shower and now am planning on going to bed. Good Night Everyone!!!

2 Comments:

At 7:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It sounds like you must have been really, really tired. I hope you were able to sleep again.

Tell me, what is the picture about? I am loving to look at them but I wasn't sure what this one represented.

Love you

 
At 9:55 PM, Blogger AlaskaSteve said...

I hate shopping for clothes - I wear the ones I have until they are rags to avoid getting more. Plus I have a teeny closet!

Love ya - Uncle Steve

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home