Saturday, July 22, 2006

It is ridiculously hot here!!! As far as temperature wise it is about 10 degrees cooler than where I normally live but the humidity is unbearanle. We were going to go to Bite Through Seattle but it is so hot that we decided to just hang around the house and play games and read books. I went out to pizza for lunch and that was really good. I slept downstairs last night because it was about 20 degrees hotter on the third floor than the first floor. In the staff log all they wrote was "It was a hot night." along with a bunch of required stuff. I thought that this was pretty funny. Well, I talked to my friends since it is the weekends and they are doing well. I'll blog sometime hopefully when it cools down some.

2 Comments:

At 7:11 PM, Anonymous mom said...

Try to stay cool sweetie. It is hot everywhere.
Love ya

 
At 1:14 AM, Blogger AlaskaSteve said...

Can you turn the thermostat down before I get there????? I'm really starting to get worried - you know how hairy and well insulated I am - PERFECTLY comfortable in Alaska . . . . in the heat??? Not so much . . . . love ya, see you soon!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home