Sunday, July 09, 2006

I slept in till 11 am. Then I got ready for the day and went to the beach. I didn't swim because I just wasn't in the mood. After hanging out at the beach I went home and had hotdogs and rice. That was really good.

Yesterday I went for a coffee run at like 6 pm. One of the staff just wanted to get out of the house. The staff member and a few other people besides me went to Yunnies. This is like a iced tea/coffee/icy/smoothy place. I got a strawberry Icy and so didn't my friend. The staff member got a strawberry/mango icy with tapiokas in it. Another one of my friends got a chocolate milk shake. The chocolate milk shake looked really good.

3 Comments:

At 11:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a pretty good day to me. Wish i could go to the beach.
Maybe next time you should get the chocolate shake. Sounds good!
J.D.

 
At 8:19 PM, Anonymous mom said...

Oh, I would love to go to the beach. Listen to the waves and put my feet in. I also love looking for shells.

I bet the icy was great on a hot day, but J.D.'s right, maybe you should order a chocolate or strawberrry shake next time. Your only young once.
Love ya

 
At 12:16 AM, Blogger AlaskaSteve said...

Great way to spend a day off - a little sleep-in, a little beach, and then a coffee run - all in one day!! - FABULOUS! All except the fish eggs in the icy . . . your Mom likes tapioca, so she will probably disagree with me. Love you sweetie! Uncle Steve

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home