Tuesday, July 11, 2006

At work it was a much better day. I didn't get yelled at and my boss gave me a cookie and walked me down to the bus stop. I missed the first bus that comes after work but I got to meet a really cool chinese lady. Then I went down to the Ave and got one of my friends pics developed and had pizza. I looked at a bookstore and was going to buy Death Of A Salesman b/c it was only 95 c but when I went to pay for it it ended up being $4.95. Someone hadn't crossed off the price on the back. I bet lots of people are really confused b/c the price tags are in the front cover. Earlier in my blog I mentioned going on a coffee run. I have not taken up the habit of coffee but the staff does drink coffee and so that is what I called it. None of us got coffee anyway. We all got slushies.

1 Comments:

At 12:26 AM, Blogger AlaskaSteve said...

I'm really loving your blog, it helps me feel connected. Someday, in my perfect world, everyone in the family has one and they are all connected. We have a great family and we have to fight to keep our closeness across the miles. Love you - you and I can go on the motorcycle for a coffee run (and sorry - mine will actually probably be coffee) when I see you next month.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home