Wednesday, July 12, 2006

After work, work went fine, I went home and hung around for a while until Feed Your Head started. Feed Your Head is when a group of peop0le who feeds the whole group and then we have a speaker afterwards. The speaker tonight talked about the NFB and how it works. That was kind of a boring meeting but that is ok. Then me and my friend talked about stuff. I got cookies from my boss today and they were really good. They were oatmeal and raisin. Yesterday when I went to Jack Straw we made sound scapes. This is when you take sound and make a picture. There were seven sounds that I used. One of them I made up myself. I took a perscription bottle and a pen cap. I rubbed the pen ca over the ridges really fast and it ended up making like a match starting sound. It was fun. In my sound scape I was really having fun and the soundscape was very random. Does this sound familiar. I am really random so when we produce the CD at the end of this program it will be easy to tell which one is my sound scape. I had a peanut butter and banana sandwich for lunch. It was really good and I am glad I used the bananas because they were starting to go bad.

2 Comments:

At 10:54 PM, Anonymous mom said...

I hope you get to do the sound place again. Maybe you could play key board.
love ya

 
At 1:00 AM, Blogger AlaskaSteve said...

Hey there, hopefully you can get a copy of the CD to take home so I can hear it too! Looking forward to seeing you in Oregon!

Uncle Steve

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home