Friday, June 23, 2006

Look guys I am actually blogging and I am still alive. I am going on a great adventure for the next six weeks. I am going away from my home and farther away than like an hour. It is quite scarry. I am really excited about it though because I am going to a larger city than I have been to. I will be working through a program for visually impaired people and I will be doing secretarial work. I have never done this type of work before so I really don't know what to expect. I am leaving on this great adventure away from home tomarrow and will be blogging from there. Talk to you soon.

2 Comments:

At 11:13 PM, Blogger Bandgeek07 said...

Good luck on your adventure, sweetheart. We look forward to hearing more from you.
love mom

 
At 3:32 PM, Blogger AlaskaSteve said...

Awesome! So good to see you back blogging and it will be a great way to keep in touch with us all! I'm so proud of you - this will be quite the adventure! Love you sweetie!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home