Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Chores: They were handed out today for the first time. Each student digs into a bag and picks out a card which has a chore written on it. I got to clean thte bathroom so it was really easy and there was no tub since it was downstairs where I live and all the rooms are upstairs.

The Ave: I went to The Ave with the YES group. We went on a scavenger hunt to find different shops on The Ave. Then I went with a couple of friends to get a fan and some other personal items.

Busses: I also learned my bus route to my job as a secratary and I got to meet my boss in person. This was really good. He seems really nice.

Other than that I haven't done much beside go outside of the house and listen to music.

2 Comments:

At 8:50 PM, Blogger AlaskaSteve said...

Oh honey, only you would find the good in everything - you're happy you got to clean the bathrooms! Of course it is probably a girl bathroom, but that can be just as bad - instead of little yellow spots everywhere you find all this makeup dust that looks like coal miners washed up right after they got home from work. You're doing a great job blogging! Love you!

 
At 8:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Sweetie,
Great post. I am glad you got out and about. I am also glad you like your boss.
Keep up the good work, and enjoy!
love ya

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home